منتدى فتى النور

انجليزي     202 Oouu-o10

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى فتى النور

انجليزي     202 Oouu-o10

منتدى فتى النور

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى فتى النور

انجليزي 202

فتى النور
    فتى النور
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 36
    نقاط : 115
    تاريخ التسجيل : 04/09/2008
    العمر : 27

انجليزي     202 Empty انجليزي 202

مُساهمة  فتى النور الإثنين أبريل 21, 2014 6:13 am

وصف صديق
           My best friend is called Hassan. He is in his late teens and he lives with his family in a small house in the centre of town. He is a student in Naim secondary school. We are friends for three years. He has a lot of hobbies and he loves sailing very much. He can’t stand junk food such as burger, and never plays computer games he says it’s a waste of time.
            Hassan has got curly black hair and dark brown eyes. He is of average height and slim. He sometimes wears hat hair. He always wears sports clothes like trousers.
            Hassan has a very amusing personality he is smiling all the time even in rocky times. He is also very generous and reliable but I think he is a bit disorganized. My friend is very popular with his classmates,  neighbors and even teachers, may be because he is very respectful, polite, and considerate. In fact he gets on well with everybody in the school or in the neighborhood. I think I’m very lucky to have such a wonderful friend like him.

مدرستي الجديدة النعيم
         At the moment, I go to a big school in Manama city celled Naim Secondary boys school. It's quite a good school, but we wish it would be better than now! In this essay, I'm going to describe my ideal school.
         My ideal school would be in my village near the restaurants, so that students could go there after School to have lunch. There would also be a candy shop where we could get together during breaks to have some sweets. My school would also have a library in each classroom, so we can get rest and study in our free time in this library. Another thing would be a wash basin in each class.
         Students would study all the usual subjects, such as math, physics, science and don’t forget the important subject "English" because we need this language in our daily life. In my opinion, I think we don't need memorizing subjects like history, geography and Biology!
         As well as the subject on the timetable, there would be many after-school clubs, such as billiards, photography and music lessons. There would be regular trips to places like the sea, Adhari park, and books fairs.
         To sum up, I think my school would have good activities for everyone. It's certainly a place I would like to go to!

مدرستي في المنامة
          1At the moment, I go to a large school in the north of Manama. It's a bit small though it has many facilities.
          2My ideal school would be in the center of Manama, but near a park so that students could go there after lunch to relax. There would also be a coffee shop where we could get together during break. My school would also have computers connected to the internet in all classrooms. Another thing would be a gymnasium where we could play any kind of sports we wanted. Students would study all the usual subjects such as maths, sciences and foreign language.
          3Nevertheless, there would be some new optional subjects such as driving lessons, cookery or self-defense.
          4Furthermore, all students would have some free lessons in order to do private study or homework.
          5Added to the subjects on the timetable, there would be many activities after school such as chess, drama, photography and sports. There would also be trips to places like museums and galleries.
          6In short, my ideal school would have a wide range of activities. It's certainly a place I enjoy going to.

طلب وضيفة
    Mr. Mohammed Abbas.                                    Manama, Bahrain
    World aid,                                                          April, 11th 2006
    Manama.
    Dear Mr. Mohammed,  Dear Sir/Madam
           I am writing this letter to apply for the job of volunteer work which I have seen advertised in Al-Wasat news yesterday. I would be interested in teaching computer sciences to intermediate kids in your council in Sanabis. I have enclosed a copy of my CV.
           I am 17 years old and I have just finished 11th grade in Naim secondary school. I would like to do this job because I have a good experience in computers. I would also like to learn about your culture in Sanabis.
           I am a hard-working and committed person. I have taken part for the last 2 years in computer sciences lessons. I also feel that I can get well with people from other villages In Bahrain, since I have also taught immigrant children the basics of computer sciences in our village.
           I think I would be a good applier due to my certificates in computer sciences. Besides, my grades at school are all good and gain satisfaction.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Mr. Mohammed,      Yours faithfully,
    Mahmood
    Mr. Mahmood Ali.

رسالة لدعوة صديقي
    Dear sara,
                 1 How are you? I hope you and your family are fine. I'm sure my baby sister remembers you. She always smiles when I say your name.
           2Anyway, I'm writing to invite you to came with us on trip to Hiwar Island. My family and I are planning to go there next month and we would like you to came with us. I want you to bring your video camera with you so that we can film the trip. Also _ bring you’re your sister with you so they can have fun with my sisters. We are going to stay in the Hotel, but we are going to take the tent with us so that we can sleep near the sea and have barbecue. Do you have any suggestions for the trip? If you are going to invite anyone, please tell me so that I can book rooms for them.
             3Well, I have to stop now because I have to go to the Travel Agency to do the booking . I also have to go shopping to buy stuff for the trip.

See you soon,
    Mahmood.

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مارس 28, 2024 2:55 am