منتدى فتى النور

English 102 Oouu-o10

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى فتى النور

English 102 Oouu-o10

منتدى فتى النور

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى فتى النور

English 102

فتى النور
    فتى النور
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 36
    نقاط : 115
    تاريخ التسجيل : 04/09/2008
    العمر : 27

English 102 Empty English 102

مُساهمة  فتى النور الأربعاء مايو 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Manama is the city of your dreams. It is a large city is located in the north east of Bahrain. It is very crowded and has a population of 200,000. Manama is a multi-cultural city. You can find people from different countries work together and love each other. Moreover, it is an important centre of business and industry. It has grown into modern suburbs.
    There are so many places worth visiting in Manama such as Bahrain National Museum and House Of Qur’an. An interesting place to visit is Bahrain Fort which reflects the long history and the ancient civilization of the country. If you are interested in old things, you should visit Manama traditional market where you can find cheap but impressive goods such as clothes, shoes, carpets and food. The landscape is mainly desert with flat land and the north part of the city overlooks the Arabian Gulf.
    There are many things to do in Manama city. It is a great place to practice water sports like swimming, diving, fishing and windsurfing. Also, there are lots of shopping malls and public gardens where you can spend your free time. You will really have fun here.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Oman
    25th March
    Dear Ahmed,
    thank you so much for your postcard and the photo. We have been here for five days and the weather has been wonderfully cool since last Sunday. I have always wanted to have a holiday in Oman and here I am.
    we have stayed in five stars hotel overlooks the sea. It is really wonderful and has a huge swimming pool. Also, the staff are very kind and cheerful. We have done lots of things since we arrived. We have visited three valleys and I have started to learn driving.
    On the first day here, I got a bit tired. Life is so much faster here than it is at home. What have you been doing recently? I hope you have been studying hard….(hee hee!). My brother is really happy because he has met a very nice boy from England called Alex. He has known him for two days and he thinks that it is a wonderful opportunity to practice his English. I have not visited Muscat yet and I have not any interesting person or friend so far.
    Well, I must go now – it is time for supper. See you in a couple of weeks,
    Love,
    Ali

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A report
    To:Mr.Ahmad.
    Date:1st May.
    Subject:Al Jazaer beaches.
    Al Jazaer beach is the most beautiful beach in Bahrain. It is located in Zalaq. Its 5 kilometer from city center.
    On the one hand, there are several good things about Al Jazaer beach:
    A) Firstly, It's a beautiful beach where you can do many sports there like surfing, and swimming.
    b) Moreover, people go there to meet their friends and family.
    c) Also you can go there to sail. Last but not least, there are many cabins where people can relax there.
    On the other hand, there are several bad things about Al Jazaer beach:
    a) Firstly of all, it is not clean because people throw the rubbish.
    b) Moreover, there is bad smell there and bath room is not clean.
    c) Lastly, it's not new and there is noisy because many people make parties.
    Go to Al Jazaer beach especially to see the biggest beach in Bahrain. However, don't forget the sun cream. And take your own food and use the picnic area

A Report
    To: Saqr-Alkhleej.
    Date: 27/03/2005
    Subject: Howar Island.
    Howar Island is a new holiday resort. It is situated in the south of Bahrain. Twenty kilometers from Manama.
    On the one hand there are many good things about Howar Island:
    a) It has big and comfortable rooms.
    It has a big swimming pool.
    c) It also has a Jim club where you can do exercises.
    On the other hand some things are not so good:
    a) The bathroom is bad and dirty.
    The beaches are crowded.
    c) The food is too bad and expensive.
    Go to the swimming pool. Especially to the jakosy.
    But don’t go to the beaches it's crowded. And take your own food and go to the Jim club.

Story review (the pearl)
    The pearl” is an old folk which was probably written in fifteenth-century Mexico. It is different than European and Chinese folks which often talk about philosophy and scholars.
    There is a poor pearl diver called Kino. His baby is stung by scorpion, so he takes him to a doctor. The doctor refuses to treat the baby because Kino doesn’t have any money. That day, Kino finds an enormous pearl. Unluckily, he faces a lot of problems because of this pearl. He is attacked by men, his house burst into flames and his poor baby dies. Finally, he get rid from that pearl and throw it into the water.
    The plot of the folk is curious and there are lots of interesting and exciting events in it.
    I would recommend that you read this folk and other Mexican stories. Although they sometimes seem strange to us, they are interesting and can help you learn about another civilization and culture.

Dream house

My house is a quite large house located in Hidd town. Before that, I lived in Manama city. Anyway, my house overlooks the sea and it is very modern.
    It consists of two floors. As for the ground floor, there are two big halls in the middle of the house. Around the hall there is a big kitchen, a dining room and a wide sitting room. The most important room in the house is the sitting room where there are lots of bookshelves and some comfortable sofas. Upstairs, there are five large bedrooms, four bathrooms and a sitting room. The furniture in these rooms are very simple. There are tables, chairs and corners for library.
    This spectacular house has many special features which one of them is the swimming pool, so that we can go swimming every day. Also there is a garden and a fireplace.
    I would like to live in this house because it is located in a very special place. I would like to live there with my family, so that we can have fun

Dream house
    My house is quite a large detached house situated in the middle of a wood and it has a large garden. The house is very modern and is specially designed to save energy and to be ecological.
    On the ground floor there is a big hall in the middle of the house. Around the hall there is the kitchen, the sitting room and the dining room. The most important room in the house is the sitting room where there are lots of bookshelves and some very large, comfortable sofas.
    On the roof there are solar panels which produce electricity. The house also has got insulation so that it is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. In the garden there is a pond so that the local birds and animals will come near the house.
    I would like to live in my forest house because it would be very peaceful. I would live there with my family and have lots of room, so that my friends could come to stay with me. It would also be a very natural and ecological house that would fit in with the local environment.

عدل سابقا من قبل فتى النور في الأحد يونيو 09, 2013 1:41 pm عدل 1 مرات
    محمد
    زائر

English 102 Empty رد: English 102

مُساهمة  محمد الأربعاء مايو 29, 2013 1:49 pm

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 2:49 pm